The Euro-American campus in Reims
The Euro-American campus programme is taught entirely in English.
The admissions interview will also be held wholly in English. The candidate will be asked to present a text from the Anglophone press (Canadian or American).
Candidates wishing to apply must have a very good level of written and oral English.
Candidates are required to submit evidence of their competency in the English language:
- TOEFL (IBT) 100
- IELTS 6.5
- PTE 68
- TOEIC "listening and reading": 900/990 and "speaking and writing": 350/400
- CAE Cambridge Certificate Advanced English B level
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English
Your local TOEFL center might ask you for Sciences Po's institutional code in order to transfer us your test results confidentially. This code number is 0695.
Are exempt from the language test:
- Candidates holding an anglophone secondary school leaving certificate (for example, A-level, High School Diploma, etc)
- Candidates who have studied at least 3 full years in an Anglophone secondary school
- Candidates holding the International Baccalaureate (IB) and having chosen English as their language of education at levels A1/A2
- Applicants holding the European Baccalaureate and having chosen English as their language of education (level L1 only).
The applicant's nationality or his/her mother tongue do not automatically exempt him/her from the language test. A language test can be required after the interview upon the panel's request.
Candidates who have attended French lycées abroad but who also hold a High School Diploma are exempt from the test.